1) 'Funds' - balance available after closing all the positions; sum of capital without taking into consideration active leverage positions P&L;
2) 'P&L' - profit or loss on active leverage positions;
3) 'Equity' = Funds + P&L, this indicator shows the sum of depositied funds, (un)realised profit or loss accept prior taken commissions and withdrawals;
4) 'Reserved' - sum of funds taken as a reserve for any kind of orders in the 'leverage' trading mode as well as for the limit orders in the 'exchange' trading mode;
5) 'Available' = Equity - Reserved; sum of money which is currently available for withdrawal.
A final formula is the following: Equity = Available + Reserved = Funds + P&L