How to sign up?
In order to sign up you need to:
2. Type in your residence address, your nationality.
3. Enter in the lines your residence address, street, house number, apartment and city.
4. Enter your name (as it appears on your passport). Name, mid. name and surname.
5. Verify your email. Go to your email, find a message from Currency.com and press on “confirm”. Then continue registration.
6. Activate two-factor authentication. Here you have two options: to do it now or to do this later. If you decide to do it now then install a Google Authenticator app and whether scan the QR-code or copy your secret key to the installed app. Please, note that you should remember your secret key (click on 'to display a secret key') in order to have an opportunity of using your 2FA authenticator app on many devices.
7. Verify your identity. You need to upload your passport or choose “do this later”.
8. Proof of residential address (you should upload photo). Opposite the line “Residential address is the same as the registration address” you should choose 'Yes' or 'No'. If No, then goes proof of registration address. If Yes you will need to pass a blockchain test (only for Belarusian citizens).
9. Congratulations! Your work is done. Our respective employees will check all the information provided. We will contact you to announce the successful completion of the KYC procedure or to request the missing details.